Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service, are moving out of town or just moving across the street, you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 920.674.7711.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 425 Collins Road 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday to complete a service application.  You can contact our office at 920.674.7711 if you have questions about this process. 

Change Mailing Address

If you need to change the address to which your bill is mailed, you can fill out the Change of Mailing Address form and submit it online.  We will make change as soon as it is received.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Jefferson Utilities area and need to close your account with us, you can schedule a final reading appointment online. If you only have electric service, you can fill out the Request to Discontinue Service form and submit it online. If you have water service, you must schedule an appointment for a final reading. Select "Final Reads" when scheduling a final reading.

It is important to note that we cannot back-date terminations of service. We request at least two days notice to terminate service. If you do not contact our office to let us know that service should be removed from your name, you may be liable for charges after you move out.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Jefferson, Wisconsin a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out please fill out our Street Light Outage form and we will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced.