Jefferson Utilities has an excellent opportunity for a Journey-Level Electric Line Worker in the City of Jefferson, WI. Jefferson Utilities serves more than 4,500 customers in the city of Jefferson, WI which is a quaint, growing city located in southeast WI with easy access to I-94.
Success in this position requires:
- Responsibility to work safely at all times.
- Skill and experience to assist in the construction, maintenance, and operation of the City’s electric distribution system.
- Ability to respond to after-hour emergency calls within 30 minutes or less.
- Sincere attitude of teamwork and a commitment to community service.
- Appreciation and understanding of the principals of public power and municipally-owned utilities.
Applicants should either possess a CDL within 6 months of employment. This position requires the applicant to serve paid on-call duty in regular intervals. A 15-mile residency policy applies. Applications will be taken until the position is filled. An excellent public employer benefit package and competitive wage awaits the successful candidate. Please direct questions to the Utility Manager, Nick Baumann at (920) 674-7711 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications are available at the utility office located at 425 Collins Road, Ste A, Jefferson, WI and on our website at www.jeffersonutilities.com . Equal Opportunity Employer.